An Arts Center that serves the Steele Creek community and encourages growth through artistic expression within a faith-based environment.
Central Fine Arts Academy for September 16th – October 21st
Classes and Chorus for Elementary Students in Grades 3, 4, & 5
Chorus on Monday: 5:30 – 7:00 pm.
Students will be placed in the chorus based on an audition. Auditions will be scheduled in the evenings of September 2nd and 10th.
Small Group Lessons on Tuesday: 6:00 – 7:00 pm
- Violin (beginning) – introduces students to string instruments
- Guitar - learn the fundamentals and experience the fun of playing music with others
- Chimes - introduces reading music, rhythm and participating in a music group
- Sculpture - learn to work with clay and other 3D Media.
- Dance – emphasizes expressive movement
Please note: each class will be offered if there is a minimum of 7 students per class.
Tuition and Fees
Registration fee for a new student: $30
Each Class: $120 per 6 week session
Discounts of $20 per session are available for
- Students taking both chorus and music/dance/art classes in the same session
- Students whose parents are members of Central Steele Creek Presbyterian Church
- More than one family member is taking a class
Scholarships are available based on need.
Note: Payment for the registration fee and class tuition are due prior to the start of classes. For the first session (Sept, 16th – Oct 21st), this will be September 1st. Payment can be made by check or online.
Registration: online registration HERE
Contact Us for More Information
If you would like more information, please contact the Academy Director, Lori Cauley, by email at or leave a message at 704-588-1211.