Come join "A Whole New World" at the Central Fine Arts Camp!
August 3 – 7, 2020
Take Advantage of the Early Bird Special
One week for your creative child to be immersed in music, dance or visual arts!
The Central Fine Arts Summer Camp is for rising K - 5th-grade students this summer! Our camp provides students the opportunity to explore their interest in music and fine arts while having fun in a caring Christian environment. This high-quality program is for the creative student who wants to play a musical instrument or develop his/her talents in visual arts. The teachers are gifted musicians and artists, experienced in teaching elementary students. The director is Ms. Lori Cauley with 29 years of music and elementary education.
Summer Immersion Camp for rising K-5th grade students.
Full day: 8:30 – 3:00 pm. Aftercare is available until 6 pm.
Take Advantage of the Early Bird Special!
Musical Instruments, Voice, Dance, and Visual Arts!
Register early to be in the classes of your choice. Space is limited in each class.
- Choose the core class which will meet twice a day for instruction.
Musical Theater / Voice
Note: The core classes are small group lessons with limited number of campers in each class.
No need to rent! Musical instruments and materials are available for the class.
- Choose an elective class that will meet each day.
The Daily Schedule will provide variety, fun, and an environment to learn.
Opening Gathering with Story & Song
Core Class – 1st session
Let us move – Physical activity for all
Let us sing - Chorus for all
Core Class- 2nd session
Convenient Location in the heart of Steele Creek
Showcase Performance for family and friends concludes the camp.
- $225 plus $30 registration fees
- Includes lunch, snacks, T-shirt, materials and use of musical instrument for class
- $ 50 due by 5/1; $75 due by 7/1 and remaining $100 due by 8/1.
- Financial aid is available.
- Aftercare program up until 6 pm: $75
- See below if you qualify for special discounts.
Early Bird Special: $195 plus $30 registration fee due prior to 4/1
Allows early choice for core and elective classes
- Age group: Children who will be entering K – Grade 5
- No prerequisites: All students are invited to attend.
- If your child has special needs, please contact Director Lori Cauley.
- Dates: August 3 – 7, 2020
- Time: 8:30 – 3:00 pm. (aftercare will be available from 3pm – 6 pm)
- Location: 9401 South Tryon Street, Charlotte, NC (corner of South Tryon and Westinghouse)
Central Steele Creek Presbyterian Church
- Provided to campers
- Lunch and snacks
- Musical instruments and materials available for classes.
- Talented teachers. Learn about the teachers at the Faculty page.
- Special discounts :
- Siblings: $20 reduction in fee
- Current CFAA students: $20 reduction in fee
- Members of Central Steele Creek Church – no registration fee
Contact Us for More Information:
If you would like more information, please contact the Academy Director, Lori Cauley, by email at or leave a message at 704-274-1878.